The hotel staff will be happy to give you information about the many possible leisure activities available to you during your stay. We will be glad to help you plan your excursions and day trips, as well as contacting external services: boat rental, motorbike rental, horse-riding and so on.
Here are some of the things we have to offer in and around Garachico:
- Diving off the coast at Garachico (volcanic caves).
- A visit to the Arenas Negras (Black Sands) park.
- Sunset at Natural Park ”Punta de Teno”.
- Bicycle treks.
- Bathing in the volcanic rock swimming pools at Garachico.
- Hill-walking and trekking around Los Silos, Punta de Teno, the Masca Ravine, Tierra de Trigo.
- A visit to the National Park Cañadas del Teide.
- A cultural day trip to the town of La Laguna, declared a ‘Heritage of Humanity’ site by UNESCO and steeped in history.
- A walk around the historical centre of La Orotava.
- A visit to the ancient Drago Tree (Icod de los Vinos).
- Sailing near the Gigantes Cliffs, photographing whales and dolphins.
- An excursion to the island’s capital, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- Paragliding, surfing and water sports in general.